English 1301
Ms. Sanderson
June 22, 2016
The famous company, Apple has introduced us to the new iPhone 6s on September 25, 2015. Their brand new iPhone has been upgraded at its finest with new innovations to excite us. As Apple states, "iPhone 6s has been engineered to work better. More intuitively. And more efficiently. iPhone 6s also introduces groundbreaking new technologies, including 3D Touch and Live Photos." The iPhone camera has been upgraded to a 12MP sensor, which will take breath taking pictures. All of the Apple ads are simple and that is the key for marketing their product. As simple as their ads are, they speak for themselves.
![]() |
| http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/136655-shot-on-iphone-6s-top-iphone-photographers-share-their-secrets |
![]() |
| http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/136655-shot-on-iphone-6s-top-iphone-photographers-share-their-secrets |


I have had an IPhone from day one and always upgrade when the next generation is released. I am always at awe when they release new products because its amazing to see what features they had applied. Apple employees do a remarkable job by taking in their customers feed back and providing them with the necessary needs to meet their satisfaction. Over all I can agree with you on the quality of their capabilities of taking pictures.
ReplyDeleteI cant say I am a fan of the iphone but I enjoyed reading about what he competition has to offer. I like the picture with the swimmer in the background.
ReplyDeleteApple has always been the best!
ReplyDelete